Sonntag, 23. März 2008

Don't get your panties in a bunch.

I always found it very annoying that childrens living space seems to be chintzy. For me there was always the question: „How can children be able to develop exquisite taste, when we confront them only with tiny dwarfs and elfs and other „lovely“ motives. There is no virtue in buying such crap any longer. When I discoverd by chance the serie_01 of the company „Living Jewels“, who produces furniture for children which not only refer to Le Corbusier’s sofas, but are a great advancement of these, I found myself just happy.

The products are of course of high quality, and therefore well prepared for children jumping on them. And what is more fun than doing gymnastics on the couch...?

Not longer living hell when I enter the room of my son – nothing displeases the eye any longer, far from it - an eye-catcher amuses me every day.

It is, just as told by „Living Jewels“: Simple. Elegant. Beautiful. And very cosy.
Congratulations.


producer: living jewels

*

Keine Kommentare: